Monday, May 20, 2013

Sweet Snacks 3 Treats That Help Keep Cravings Under Control - Health News and Views - Health.com

By

One of my goals for 2011 is to . My cravings got so out of control they were wreaking havoc on my body. I’m talking fatigue, mood quality replica cartier watches swings, breakouts―it was not pretty.

In the past few weeks, I’ve gained some control of my sugar cravings. It’s still a constant struggle, but here’s what’s working for me:

Additionally, allowing myself daily treats has satisfied my cravings without overdoing it. I try to include healthy carbs, lean protein, and a little bit of fat in all my sweet snacks to satisfy me and ward off those crazy cravings. Here are a few of my favorite cheap cartier watches (mostly) healthy treats:

Peanut Butter and Banana Yogurt Sundae
Ingredients:

Directions:

Almond Butter and Butterscotch Sandwich Thins
Ingredients:

Directions:

Caramel “Milk Shake”
Ingredients:



Directions:

No comments:

Post a Comment